Brigade group Pre-Launching "GALLIUM" at Brigade EL DORADO, an affordable apartments located at Aerospace Park, KIADB SEZ, North Bangalore. The project offers an exemplary lifestyle with a privilege to live in harmonious surroundings with unmatched convenience. The aesthetically designed and smartly planned project offers a great living experience with state of the art club house which talks about lifestyle features and amenities. Elegantly crafted 2 and 3 BHK homes offer a superior and efficient design that provides more living space keeping in mind the true parameters of a lifestyle that is "large".
- Consists of Multiplex, Retail and Commercial with large residential community
- Two massive multi-story clubhouses – featuring pools at multiple levels including an infinity edge pool
- Host of amenities including a Soccer field, Cricket field, Golf turf, etc
- Small ticket size with property at 35 lakhs/ 45 lakhs
- In the core of the golden triangle formed by connecting core locales of Hebbal, Bangalore International Airport and Budigere Cross
2 BHK - 35L [795-799 sq ft]
3 BHK - 45L [ 1043-1068 sq ft]
Construction Linked Plan (CLP)
20:80 Builder Subvention Scheme
Brigade Group was established in 1986, with property development as its main focus Today, Brigade Group is one of India's leading property developers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with branch offices in several cities in South India, a representative office in Dubai and an accredited agent in the USA. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers property development, property management services, hospitality and education. Our projects extend across several major cities in South India: Chennai, Chikmagalur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Mysore. Brigade Group selected as one of India's Best Companies to Work For 2014 by Economic Times and Great Place to Work Institute, for the fourth consecutive year. Brigade Group was recognized and awarded as one of Bangalore's Hot 50 Brand's at the Bangalore Brand Summit 2014 award ceremony by Paul Writer.